Monday, January 31, 2011

Never Give Up

As I was deciding what to write about tonight, I came across this website and I fell in love with a new music group. The 4 were all previously in the military and have found it in their hearts to entertain the troops and their families. Check them out!
When things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit-
Rest if you must, but do not quit.



Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit-
It's when things go wrong that you must not quit.

Remember to keep your head up when things go wrong. The Lord has promised that He will be there for you in good times and bad: "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10. Don't forget to turn to the ones you love when times are rough. Your friends and family are there for you no matter what. They love you and are proud of you and the commitments that you have made. No one says that this journey is going to be easy. However, if we stick together in the hard times, then the easy ones will be that much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment